for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Friday, February 20, 2009

Has Crow k3vr finaly come out and used KB9RQZ on air in cw

from a an email received about an incidenet alleged to have occured 2am friday the 20th of feb

one Pittsburgh PA sure sounds like Crow K3VR

two why does anyone think I in Houghton MI would sound like I was coming from south of Pittsburgh PA by someone in Pittsburgh PA area

three I don't do CW

the name and call are withheld here as I am venting


I will do that. I am sorry that someone is out there boot-legging with your
call sign. I wonder how many times this guy has used my call or anyone else
if that matters.

I did not believe anyone would actually send the call or use an EMAIL but I
can tell you this, it was loud here in Pittsburgh, so it had to be South of
me.

I will inform the FCC if I hear your call sign used again. Foul language is
one thing, aimed at others it is abuse and this (whatever) person should pay
dearly when they are finally caught.

No comments: