for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Sunday, May 18, 2008

a ps to the last post or a totla mental meltdown by N1LAF

a thread in one sub board at the island

and I mean it another thread on a different sub board at the Island

may apolgies these threads seem to have been deleted by the Island stay tuned for further developements

NiLaf is now spaming the boards over at the island

He is pissed rightly I suppose at this post on todd's blog

I am ammused esp after N1LAF was insisting in this thread on the island
that I should ignore anatacks aginst me well it seems the man can't take his own advice

I admit to it (it is not a a noble thing to to feel but I fess up) I am enjoying watching N1LAF's foot pinching on his own advice

No comments: