for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Sunday, May 18, 2008

cross coment fromt odd's blog

source todd's blog

well basicaly thanks Todd nice of you notice although you were being attacked too

indeed you point if you like what is at your blog then don't read it

but N1LAF has been following me like around K3VR and W4nti attacking me anytime I say anything in threads they disaprove of

then it is amusing to watch the RAPPer anymice squard trying to claim I am in some kind of trouble for calling a lair a liar

my only critzism is it would have been nice if Todd mentioned we hardly know each each

yes todd and I have met ywe used to live about 15 miles apart and both being hams it would be hard not to meet

No comments: