for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, March 3, 2008

lastest threat is a quixoitic one

ZitaZoid has left a new comment on your post "the lastest on Todd":

You said "a coment that was off topic was recievd and rejected"

Fine. I just deleted four of your comments from blogs I control in retaliation. Start with my sock puppets' blogs and you'll figure out which comments were removed.

You are a foolish little man who doesn't understand the forces which are arrayed against him. You are very much like Todd Daugherty in that regard (and I've spent most of my time on Todd). Now your own time has arrived.


the funny thing is I can't find where he has removed any coments of mine he seems to have removed coments but only one that were forgred ion my Name

way to go dloyd

althought the threat making is right on count I don't understand the force arrayed against me. nor do I desire to. I know enough, I face a one or more total sniviling cowards enaged a smear campiagn on a medium where increasing nobody belives such smearing so like a bad XBer they over drive their amps worse and worse spattering and making their own effort unreconizable in a frenczy of self QRMing

No comments: