for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, March 10, 2008

interesting set of exchanges on QRZ

let see N1LAF showing exactly why his advice that I gnore those making flase accuasation about me

gee I would think his reaction to someone posting something he disliekd would be enough

and Dan well I can see tonight why Karol calls him Rambo, although that is an insult to the Rambo charater from the movies

it works out that when you hang with dogs as N1LAF and W4NTI seem to do you likely come up with Fleas, plague infected one it apears in this case

yes Dan I am convinced you might have indeed sent the viles propistion to pimp out a 9 yo boy for some twisted purpose becuase you realy are looking like Dloyd Lavies after all you both insist on a right to control who reponds to your posts on USENET, you both seem to be in a positon to have developed a feud with NoVFP the real lloyd Davies to devolpe the monicker of "Dloyd Lavies" given that one of unsigned snail mails sent to the club officers around bears a post mark for your local pPO it is imposblie not to supect you hof being Dloyd Lavies sending of the pimp o gram

and the threshhold to report child sex crime is suspision indeed I never even say the lev reasonable suspison used, I certainly have it

Now I wish the QRZ had left up your post claimin gto be conected to Mafia, I was palning on forwarding that to RH as eveidence along with your other misdeeds that you lack the moral charter to retain a ham ticket, likely RH would have done nothing but I would have done MY duty

No comments: