for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Saturday, March 22, 2008

amazing the obession with defaming little ole me

source the link may or not work witht either the site QTH.con either under fire or just playing game (yes I can read it )
Mark Morgan (KB9RQZ) is in the news again. Morgan is under fire for allegedly defaming 5 different individuals, including the owner of a popular radio related web hosting service. According to aggrieved parties, Morgan falsely accused four men of attempted prostitution, and one man of hosting a hate site. Morgan apparently fails to realize that promulgating falsehoods about others could lead to large civil suits, and, should the false allegations be found to have been made maliciously, triple damages, plus court costs could be awarded.

Morgan is the new President of the ARRL affiliated CCRAA, in Michigan's upper peninsula, although how long Morgan will keep that office is anyone's guess. It is conceivable that the club could also be sued if it is determined Morgan has slandered or defamed anyone while speaking to other club members in any official capacity.


You know there is still not the slightest evudence to support any of the raving on that hate stite and that is what the place is

I am of course aware saying anything these days can lead to lawsuits , I am not afraid of lawsuits especaily one that have been promised for many years

anyone want to sue me I am literaly entirely at and eagarly await your legal service

but it is clear that WA8FOX allows his service to be used for the defamation of hams like myself and now the CCRAA itself

Yes I am the president, I expect I wil keep the job at least 2 years and prehaps longer dispite the terms limits if I so any signs of being willing to carry on

the facts are I have stated that some atemped to pimp out a 9yo boy to me that I report to Law enforcement that ilgal action along my list suspects that is the simple fact apeartly some folks like K3vR and W4NTI obect to the truth being known

w4nti indeed will make online death threats (involing the Mafia of all things) when the truth about him is stated plainly

Mr Neeader should judge wether hosting a site that spews random hate and false accusation is good bussness practice assuming of course he is not bruned up with hate as to hip deep with them

of course it amusing in a wry sort of theway the way this fake ve7kfm site keeps twisting its own lies like one day Todd and Myself are Karol lover the next his arch foes, I am not sure wetyher this reflacts mental instability or an abilty to flipout on issues faster than John Keryy



or both

No comments: