for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

current plans of the kosher ham

right now I intend (not craved in stone ) the milwalke repeater hamfest on the 3rd of Nov as a rare occion my wife will not be there she will be in elkhorn for a craft show that day

other plan on 6th of Nov the CCRA will form it new dragoon squard ahem I mean nomiating comitee. I intended to duck that job ahving reseloved o seek the VP spot in the club. by the club constittuion the current vp and for theat matter the enire current slate of officers must step down because we have term limits for officers

it is conceivable that I may end up accepting the presidentcy but I would prefer to spend some time as VP since most folks don't know me that well

No comments: