for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, October 1, 2007

wow better than 100 vie anti mark attack attack at nimbusters in 48 hours

http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=1&id=381572
although I expect that link to die

2586 posts in 48 hours

you two take your nonsense to another site

amzing and since I basical respond there 1to 1 that means about 1200 post made attacking me with vile nonense were made by one person according the admin over Nimbusters

but then then the most likely poster, Roger Wismen, AB8MQ has been shut off from most of the rest of the internet, and has serious probelms as well (he is noted for his Rileygrams for jamming on 20m some years back)

PS tues oct 22007

still Poor "Woger" as he is known becuase of his lisp or slur (which he insists must be a sign of homosexaulity when other use the nick) contues a his feeble diatrabe

but that diatribe is reduced to what he crosspost with his remainign googleacount ad the outright forgeries he posts to RRAP et al trying ape my name

as to the suggestion I have lost something by the effective closure of the "ham" baord at nimbusters well I have I have lost the aid wger has been giving in having that first first BM of the day. but I will live

over all as long as woger is shut down it looks like I have have either won or at least gained the upper hand in battles with the online and maybe onair stalker

No comments: