for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

a comment of the war in RRAP

some couple of years ago I said enough was enough whe the vile libel on that NG spilled out and caused someone to burned out of their in in Marquette oughly a hunderd miles away solely for having the same name as myself

I declred then I would see this sort of insanity stop even it destoryed the NG in question and I said we would all have equal access to that NG

sadly I must report both gaols as acheived because by reducing the ng to a total mire that nothing get thrugh

were it in my power to create a working NG I would but I can't and neither can the mod of the Modded NG which is just barely more alive than RRAP

the porblem comes down to what it always the fact many of the poster choose to reward the disrupting for their bad behavoir ad allowed it to spread

No comments: