for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

more from the WTF file

below from "crow" sent to 10 of my email account.

One how does a post allegely from Crow prove Jesswald is alive, he is quite dead. Jesswalds licenseand call are still valid and being alive is not a requirement I am familier with in order to use an FCC at least not explictly required til someone cancels that license there is still some doubt of if he is dead therefore no QSO can be ilegal from our part we can ask if heis dead when he appears to call on air

two "crow" nor you have any power to let me go or not

three while I might at some point screw up on air that is hardly uncomon after all Crow at least "screws up" and remains on the air even Todd who I think techincaly does comite a breachs of the rule while provoked has his ticket K1MAN has been cited and fined but in one of the few thing VE7KFM.com (as opposed to VE7KFM himself) gets right is the assertion tat K1man will likely die of old with his legal authority to transmit in tact. I am realy not worried about what ight if I were provoked into an on air outburst

the sender of this little missive merely proves himself is serious need of mental help

that is my repsonse and I hope the rest of my readers enjoy the laughs


K3VR has sent you a link to a blog:

As you can see from this post, Dan is alive and well and posting, numbnuts. Your QSO with Dan was not illegal after all, so I'm letting you go this time. Sooner or later, you'll screw up though, and then I'll nail you.

Blog: K3VR
Post: yet more mod madness form qrz
Link: http://k3vr-badham.blogspot.com/2009/05/yet-more-mod-madness-form-qrz.html

--
Powered by Blogger
http://www.blogger.com/

No comments: