for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Friday, June 5, 2009

here it is guys.."conspiracy to comite murder

there are some misapprehensions abut the law our "friends" will on their fake website that this is conspiracy to murder.. it really is mostly fact and opinions

one their are some bad folks in Ham radio. We know who they are. These guy go from target to target like attacking K1MAN, they seemed to get what they wanted,, did they go away, they moved down a bit and attacked a groups of ham that happen to speak polish, if they finish off that group what next are they going away I doubt it indeed without even finishing off that group (VE7KFM remains) they have gone to target anyone that feel they have the right to talk to any other station they like and trying desperately to provoke other hams to help them in their Jihad if you says no then you are targeted by the pack

two things not getting better by themselves either the FCC acts or it does not otherwise things will get worse. tell9ing ham to behave without backing it up is not helping RH tried that with turn the dail

a few bullets would solve or greatly alieve the problem K3VR N1fm Kz8o maybe a couple of other.

tageting ve7kfm does not help these folks have proven that with k1man (this discussion ignores who is breaking the rules BTW)

those bullets could legal one or sooner or later the matter will become violent askk and MD named Tiller about that, if rumour is corect you could alsoask w4nti about it if the prop will a qso with hell

it is the responiblity of the FCC to act in orer to prevent the sort of chaos

indeed perhaps the life I am seeking to save my even by k3vr himself sooner or later some one is going to die. be assured I will take steps to insure my own death is not one that happens.

I have shown that I am armed in various ways . I am I am prepared to use them if it comes to that

I certainly do not want to but so be it

I shall now await the arrival of the cop...
























I expect them on the 12th of never

No comments: