for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Thursday, January 1, 2009

wel Dan jesswald w4nti is dead

what do I feel ? relief that I don't have to worry about him anymore

am I glad? No I am sad at the way he has wasted engery in his seemingly endless spews of hate

It is sad that such a forcefull and dynamic person chose along with his confederates to spend his days engaged in hatefull and destructive actions. some have spoken of Mr Jesswald as in pain in physical pain as result of his war service, perhaps then before I ever ran into him he did more redeeming deeds. I should he hate to think is is totaly lacking in redeeming deeds to his credits I can say that He has any I truly Hope I my sample is merely too small. I certainly hope so. sadly first my first on air run in with the man in 1988 to his last bloged word, he never spoke or wrote to me in even the barest politeness toward. I encoutred nothing but direstion at best libel/slander as SOP. I truly hope the man had some redeemeing quailities

This all said I am glad that is is in a rather final manner of the ranks of those that spend their days and nights harrassing me and others for what being a bit different than they are. Indeed I do not an never have understand the zenophobic insanity displayed by many hams after all if you did not want to run into people who were defferent than yourself why did you become a ham in the first place?

1 comment:

kb9rqz said...

yes he is dead dead a doorknob