for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

an fedderal that is good for a laugh

founf this wonderfull missive on nimbusters.org it was post in this jpg format It is scanned rather tight even cuting off letter

acording to Laura Smith it is a forgery rather like the alleged note from Riley I have asked for permsion to publish her notes when I feel the need to to serve as rumour control by presenting the fact of the matter but I did not eceive a respone to that issue she was/is more concered about trying to trace this forgery and serious federal crime ( a felony as I understand the matter)

No comments: