for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trul dan I pity you now

truly never thought id say but i feel soorier for poor jesswald than before

it is not enough that jesswald wasted hislife on hate and harrassment of everyone that dared think in the ARS but becuase of his antics he deined even a simple and clear sk anoucement in the ham world where he felt such things were so important

so here we are dan most likely dead as a doornail and no one is sure if he is dead since he has played such games before. It ay not be noble to admit but I do find it funny dead is likely dead and dectectives may need to hired inorder to learn it for a fact

some of his freind are trying to convince at nimbusters and at email that dan is alive and headed my way (during the worst strom of the year great timing) I don't belive OTOH I have nothing to worry about if shows winter favors the local round here even more than normal and I'd not mind settling things with dan were he still alive, and given it take the sherrif about an hour to get here when called the matter would long be over if he were both alive and coming up here to the UP

No comments: