for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

the final proof that I ahave been mostly against the same guy as karol for years

That's why you're being hounded, that's why your club is going to lose it's affiliation with ARRL, and that's why we think you're a complete fucking asshole.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=12930673&postID=3853230955944124272 form knights Coment

you know this is final piece of proof the hudning of me and my family have not realy changed (if anything it has dropped off) has not changed since becing more or less draged into the radio around Karol, if I was truely taking a new set of foes then I would have noticed an incresse in the hounding

this level nature more less proves that all of most of, if not all of my current foes are the same folks that are the folks of Karol. about the only other explaination is so out landish it must be discounted that being that Karol himself was ataacking me himself for most of the past 10 years to allow him to then "use" me at apoint of his choosing against his foes

No comments: