for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, April 28, 2008

a curious find




a post seemly from Brain Crow in 2001 to a medevil list Myy own interest in medevil reneacting being a recurrent theme in his mocking of me and my wife.
yjr picture from Karol http://members.shaw.ca/karolus/bri+mikee.jpg having been cirulated by me around my non ham freinds in the SCA keeps returning a persistant rumour of him looking like some expeeled form the SCA for an unnamed reason (rumored to be something truly scadalous but..)he also look rather familier to me as if he and I have met prehaps at crossed sword at the Pensic wars or other SCA venue, or perhaps even exchanged amorous contact at one point he does look quite familier indeed
listen carefull to some tapes I have from pensic I hear a voice much like the voice that apears on several recordings on Karol's site ided as Crow i
it is a cruous set of devlopements sugesting that Crow feud with MY family (he may have been expelled by the action of my cousin from the kingdom of the east) it certainly would provide an explanation of Crows unrelenting hatred of me and my family, and his insistance on mocking that other hobby my wife and share
nothing conclusive but the cobweb does hang togther none the less

No comments: