for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Mark, actually I am telling the truth, as you wish, you won't hear from me any longer.
Nothing entertains me for long, not even you. I made the effort to resolve the matter one last time so I could rid myself of the domain, but you refused to even act cordial for five minutes while I could transfer the blog domain to you. Nevertheless, I received this interesting email,(George THURNER w8fwg@hotmail.com Jul 30 (23 hours ago) I'd like the blog kb9rqz at blogspot also like to get a hold of the kd8ctl and gavmorgan at blogspot as I know both of them and certainly I am like most of the members of the CCars tired of the lies that are spread by various folks about Gavreilah and Mark.)I was going to respond, but I am sure it is a fake. I have become aware that there are a few new players who are entertained by our little fued and they are trying their hardest to fuel the flames with forgeries of me on here, Nim, and RRAP, which you help their efforts by reacting to the forgeries. In turn, RRAP and RRAM is a mess. In regard to the other blogs mentioned, I have never had any affiliation with any other blogs but my own and kb9rqz.blogspot.com, (which I did not steal because you lost it due to your own bumbling, but your are not man enough to admit). The blogs using your wife's name and/or call and the i-punce blog belong to someone else, who, I do not know. Don't bother to respond I will not be visiting your blog to read it. I was going to relaease the domain tonight but you were not around on nim to get it, so I had no choice but to lock it down. Good luck with Roger, he is as nutty as you, you two deserve each other.73 Dloyd One day I will work you on the bands, and you will be polite to "Dloyd" whether you want to or not...Ha Ha!

well dloyd will never work me on the bands and I frankly doubt your abilty to be polit e in any quiese at all

you offered the blog to anyone I simply requited an anyone but you then PROVEd that you were lying AGAIN

No comments: