for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

the lastest of the throught control crowd

I want you to continue your flooding, even though you have been askedto stop. It is just more justification for the character petition thatwill be sent to the FCC soon. I believe the FCC will agree that youdo not have the pre-requisite character required to maintan an amateurradio license. I have already gotten many other amateurs to sign onand when I get what I feel is a sufficient amount, I will ask the FCCto review you license grant.
So flood away, Mr. Morgan.


First if by some chance you are serious do you have a link so i can help derect people to your petion the sooner you learn you don't the right to harras folks into silnce the better post a link to your website and I link to hewre on my blog

the truth you reveal your true purpose in this other like minded posts you want to control who is allowed in the ARS itself, and to base this on YOUR persopnal opinions

it aint happening

How folks signed the pertion on K1MAN? and he is still on the air legaly

the idea that the FCC is going to take my license when they have not taken woger or robesos for their NG aintics is truly amusing

No comments: