for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Friday, August 28, 2009

it is interesting at least to me the comonfeatures in those that I attack Baxter and those attacking myself

in a letter for publication posted here but likely gone by now if you are joining us in progress the letter is copied here in wohci you allege blackmail is being used in order to corce opther into attacking you by threat of being called child molester's. Id love seeing his evidence after all I g=face the same sort of situation myself. I don't know Mr Baxter but I tend to believe him in this case as the next link is to a letter from Crow who local has been accusaed by one Geln Edahl of exactly the same thing (based on his statements of last aug

No comments: