for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Sunday, July 26, 2009

more from the nimbusters

the normal suspects (most likely k3vr or n1fm) over at nimbusters.org desperately upset that I work out of what was intended to be a new trouble for me

that sending to me "information about kz8o offering me well child sex pandering, then finaly threatening my father with report to the sate in which he is still a licensed teacher and legaly obliged to report such sick shit

the shit had long been reported by ME indeed when this threat was added I reported the matter to Kzoo county CPS along witht he threat that promted it I reported that I belive mike was likely in on the whole thing to try and set up trouble for my old man. Kzoo CPS advised me to report the matter to MSP I did so they were most interested in the threat itself not the pandering noteds (since those have long been investagating those)

given the inefectual actions of the cops to date I realy don't expect much from them

meanwhile on the gysy carravan of hate as I call nimbusters some of the guys are pissed at this turn of event . Honestly I do understand their feelings but of course the reaction to up the ante on the hate by desperating tryingto get someone to call the local cops and get them to make a report for them

I can only guess these guys have a long rap sheet for stalking and harrassment esp false reports

btw is one of the trolls

Stalking and Harassment by Communications

gee how did I do that?

ID theft

again a WTF sort of charge

False felony reports to State Agencies

a maybe but considing only I and agencies knows what was reported

Fraud

where guys


Misrepresentation to Police

again where you don't know what was reported other than what I told you guys


Mark Morgan 17366 North River Road
Tapiola, Michigan

no such place as Tapoila legaly the addy is labeled as chassell



CALL/FAX:

Michigan State Police
P.O. Box 100
L'Anse, MI 49946
Phone: 906-524-6162
Fax: 906-524-6171

+++++++++++++++
Houghton County Sheriff's Department
403 E .Houghton Avenue
Houghton, MI 49931
906-482-0055 [Phone: Administrative Calls]
906-487-5949 [FAX]


McLean, Brian J. Sheriff bmclean@houghtonsheriff.com

Britz, Roy A. Undersheriff rbritz@houghtonsheriff.com

Jenich, Keith A. Det./Sgt. kjenich@houghtonsheriff.com

Gauthier, William J. Sergeant wgauthier@houghtonsheriff.com

Cadwell, Charles T. Sergeant ccadwell@houghtonsheriff.com

Judnich, Daniel D. Sergeant djudnich@houghtonsheriff.com

Auger, Steven P. Sergeant sauger@houghtonsheriff.com


again I have said it before and I will repeat myself if you have any evidence or think you do call these men at once

then Maybe we can get this crap sorted out and justice done

No comments: