for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, May 25, 2009

nice way to celebrate Memorial day with more voilence again me

well tried my browsing did not notice at first my pc had switched in and was using its back up dailup conection happened to sit down while the PC was dl mailing and thus no real delay except the browsing was slow . May be able to fix the sabotage willfolow up later with pictures when I have the BB back upm but removing cabe conections is a an effective way of disabling the sytem will not start repair till the cops show up and see it like the sabotage of a few weeks ago

No comments: