for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Thursday, November 27, 2008

well congrats nimnbuster

for thanking giving the nrmal of of puke was pradrded out sos and is a pedo sos and is a pig contiueing right along as thought this were just another day? yea for once it unsettled my stomach (or did I just over eat )

that your life guys posting stuff that you are truly afraid to say with your own name tagged to it or even a FAKE name attached to it, yea I Nomme deNet is conwardly but anymouse on and on is even worse

truly I pity you guys, i pray for and I adknowledge you gave a me a bit of haert burn till I vented it about you

blogger pepto for the soul some days

No comments: