for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, February 4, 2008

well

the punce blog maybe tosed or maybe blooger google is just having another hick up

Dloyd is raving about my being scared to confront him on air . well you know taking off air fights on air is got resulted in ole woger beoming known as ole 2 test

while this is certainly a reason to avoid meeting dloyd on air it is minor one

after all


why would I want to tlak to him on air I don't like dealing with him on line why would I want more derect contact and since the air waves are archived in google I am less concered with what he says there, when we are online i play along a bit and see what he is up to

and why would I want to give him something to record when he is ready and waitng for it, after all I have heard what he/hisfriends has done with Karol I certainly have no reason to want that

and what do I gain by doing as he asks hell I doubt he would even stop insiting I refused to mett him nor do I believe he would give a true ID

no gain nor effort on my part

No comments: