for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

why is dloyd so desperate?

he is rewriting old sex ads in this case one I posted many years ago and posting them to RRAP and denying he did to and whing that I should not post such materail curnt reference complaing that I steal "his"
text when the fact he is stealing my text my name my callsign my wifes and he claims such personal ads should not be posted to RRAP except it seems by Him

then h tries th e realy lame crap of plaing some kind of spyware (he claims it was keystroke logger) on my system yes he made my anti virus stuff ping but that crap is lame

No comments: