for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

dloyd the coward

I do wish he would explain why it is he the a fraid to enage in discsuion rather than just throw bombs at those he does not like

he offered me a kid claiming it was his 9yo Grandson for sex if I paid him that is not only but a crime, it is sick.

if I knew precesiely who dloyd was I could deal with it directly, instead he hides behinds others and sadly I will end up damaging other in the effort to get to him

I regret this that is why I contiue to assk those ham interested in justice to aid me in geting Dloyd beidentified and behind bars so we can get on with life

No comments: