for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Saturday, July 21, 2007

well dloyd is an od victory of sorts

well the theifing blogger is back (http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/)with loony claim I do wish the guy would get a life of his own

since he has now relezed I was corect in claiming victory when he took his stolen blog "private" now is forced to open it back up so that people can the insults he has been impoently "shouting" to net for a few weeks a vicotory in thesense that he forced to admmit to himself I was right and he was indeed wrong.

Avicotry in another sense in that he exposes that his agenda is one of hate and down right evil

IOW I win eiteher way and he is in the sad sopt of losing to me no matter what even if he does the right and returns the stolen blog he still loses.

I pity Dloyd he is truely sad and without a life of his own he has to try and steal one from his name out of jeaousy of Lloyd Davies his online call from me and my wife

No comments: