for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Thursday, February 4, 2010

recieived my first OO card my response to LS below

Yesterday I recived a OO card from N3DV claiming that my callsugn was used
to request assiatnace 2130 to 2145 UT on 22 jan 2010 on freq 14.265 mode a1a
(cw) with a RST 589 the reporting station is in NJ it hardly seems likely
that I would be the sending staion I make this report to mostly for the
record as it were. I do request you RVSP this message, the chrage made by
the OO is qrm and "other" matters (boxes checked off. I realize that their
is little you can with such a delayed report but there it is and it is your
job at all

No comments: