for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Sunday, November 15, 2009

listened to todd

my he did ramble on

why he decided to answer that trip is beyond me

with regard to me personally he got it wrong i don't seek attention but since I am going to get anyway I do try to steer it the ways i want it to go of course

and this veteran kicks the guys at nimbusters and ve7kfm.com have been on suits my purposes to promote after all like Todd I'd love getting Law enforcement into this but I a not willing to go to the unwise (although seemingly safe enough) lengths that todd will go

after since I am vet of the armed forces nothing would please me more than to be questioned on the subject by the FBI (and I will disagree with todd it takes being able to use a pc these days not just a typewriter slight correction)

No comments: